Information we collect
If you contact us directly, we may receive personal information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you may choose to provide. The reason why you provide us with personal data will be clear to you.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Like any other website, fridaymubarak.com uses a standard procedure of log files. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The information aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We use ‘cookies’ on fridaymubarak.com. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies may also enable us to track and target user interests to improve customer experience on our website in the future. In addition, we use this information to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and other information.
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
Google Analytics: _ga, _gid, and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
Note that fridaymubarak.com has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. You can find more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
fridaymubarak.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
CCPA Privacy Right (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Another part of our priority is protecting children while using the internet. Therefore, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Fridaymubarak.com does not intentionally collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. However, suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Therefore, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have an account or have left comments on fridaymubarak.com, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. It does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.